Aircel has already filed bankruptcy a month ago. But, there are many Aircel users who are still in trouble. Now a days, mobile number is essential for various official works like bank accounts, two step verification for various needs, etc. And Aircel customers can’t do anything with their dead sim cards. So, Aircel itself has now officially given the option to generate UPC for Aircel number. So, let’s see how to get Aircel port number online from official website within 2 minutes or less by using Aircel port code online generator tool.
How To Get Aircel Port Number Online From Official Website?
- First of all, find out the last 5 digits of your Aircel sim number.
- Usually, it is written on the Sim card itself most of the time.
- But for any reason, if you can’t find it out, just install SIM Card app.
- Open SIM card app and here in the app you can see your Aircel sim number.
- Just note down the last 5 digits of “SIM Card Serial Number (ICCID)” of your Aircel sim from the app.
- Now head over to the Aircel official website here.
- Choose your circle and click on “Go“.
- You’ll be redirected to the Aircel page of your own circle.
- There you will see a section saying “Generate UPC to port out from Aircel“.
- Click on it and it will open another tab with a form.
- In the form, enter your Aircel mobile number.
- Then enter the last 5 digits of your sim ICCID number which we have found using SIM card app.
- Finally, select your circle again and click on “Generate UPC” button.
- It will show you your Aircel port number online instantly.
- Just note it down carefully and take it to your nearest retail store.
- Give the Aircel port code you got from online and ask them to port you out to your desired operator.
So, this was the way to get Aircel port number online using official Aircel port code online generator. If you still have any issues, please comment down below and we’ll respond you with possible solution!!