Indian telecom market was already very saturated and competitive. And after the dashing appearance of Reliance Jio, every other operators are facing huge loss to retain their customers. As a result, telcos with less subscribers are shutting down their services. Aircel is also one of them. Currently, network is unavailable for Aircel users and users are unable to request for the port code for their Aircel number. That’s why, in this article, we’ll show you how to get UPC code for Aircel without network easily within few minutes!
The Gurgaon based mobile network operator company was famous for their cheap call rates and SMSes. Chinnakannan Sivasankaran is the founder of the company. But 74% of the stake was hold by Maxis Communication, a Malayasian company.
READ ALSO : How To Get Aircel Port Number Online?
Before Jio, every telecom operators were investing huge amount of their wealth to get new customers and capture more market share. Aircel also rewarded their customers heavily to attract more users to their network.
It just started generating profit and in the mean time, Mukesh Ambani came up with Reliance Jio, which started offering free internet & sim cards for more than six months and till now it’s the cheapest network. It was the time, when Aircel customers started joining Jio and Aircel lost their hard earned customers. Now, Aircel is in huge loss and they can’t survive more.
How To Get Aircel UPC Code Without Network?
Now, most of the Aircel users have lost their network. So, it’s not possible to send the SMS to receive the port code. The only way is to use other numbers to get Aircel UPC code without network. You can use any other sim card to call to Aircel care and get to port code. Below are the steps:
- First of all, install Sim Card app on your phone.
- Open the app and get the ICCID of your Aircel sim card.
- Then dial these numbers according to your circle using any other operator.
Andhra Pradesh: 9700012345
Bihar & Jharkhand: 9852012345
Chennai: 98410 12345
Tamil Nadu: 9750999209 /9551299210
Himachal Pradesh: 9857012345
Madhya Pradesh: 9806012345
Uttar Pradesh: 9808012345
West Bengal: 9851012345
- Now, choose your preferred language and go for existing user option.
- Enter your 10 digit Aircel mobile number when asked.
- Then type the last 5 digits of the ICCID number of your Aircel sim card which you got using the app.
- Finally, they will give you your unique port code (UPC) for your Aircel number.
- Now, take it to the retailer and port out from Aircel to other network by providing the UPC code to the retailer.
Hope you guys now know how to get UPC code for Aircel without network. Now share this trick with your friends also so that they will also be able to port out from Aircel to other network using this trick.