The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology is a very reputed educational institute based in the state of West Bengal, India. But lately, students are having issues regarding Makaut student login. Makaut has launched its online portal which is known as Makaut Student login, where students who are currently studying in different courses offered by Makaut, can see their exam dates, results, syllabus, download admit cards, download provisional certificates, and do a lot of other important tasks.
But as some students are facing issues when they are trying to log in to the Makaut portal, we have tried our best to describe how the Makaut student login works and how can you finish your important tasks online by logging in to the Makaut student portal.
The exact web address of the Makaut Student online portal is – makautexam.net
If you are pursuing any degree in Engineering, Management, Technology, etc under the Abul Kalam Azad University, you can use this portal to do various things. You can also gather information about the institute from this online portal if you want to get admission to Makaut University. Below, we have shared detailed steps to do various tasks in the Makaut online portal and the trick to do Makaut student login anytime you want.
Makaut Student Login Portal
In order to login to the Makaut Student portal, follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
- First of all, go to the official website which is this.
- Makaut Student login screen will appear on your screen.
- Enter your user name and password provided by the university in case you are a student of this university.
- Once you have entered the username and the password, just click on the green submit button and you will successfully go through the Makaut student login process.
It will log you into the online portal and land you on the profile page where you can edit or add details related to you.
Note: If you are not a student yet but want to know the details about the admission process and other university-related stuff, you don’t need to login to the portal, instead directly visit the homepage of the website and you will see different menu items for different information regarding Makaut admission like seat capacity, courses offered, course fees, degrees offered, alumni, teachers, and professors, etc.
Reset Password In Makaut Student Portal
In case you don’t remember your username or password provided by the University, you can follow the steps below to reset the password and then go through the Makaut student login page:
- Firstly, go to the ERP portal.
- Now tap on the login option.
- Hit the forgot password button.
- Type in your username and email id or phone no which you have submitted at the time of taking admission to the university.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
It will send a link or a one-time password in your email or phone which you can use to reset the password. Once the password resetting process is done, you can log in to the portal with your newly-set password and username.
What is Makaut Student Login Portal?
For those who don’t know what the Makaut student login portal is, it is an online portal which is offered by the West Bengal Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University to its students to apply for different exams, see their exam syllabus, do form fillups for upcoming exams, seat booking for next year, applying for scholarships, check academics, download study materials, see the notice for different events and exams, etc.
Makaut Student Login portal is the ultimate place for the students of this University for all kinds of information regarding the educational institute. The language of the portal is English, but the user interface is very mobile-friendly as well as easy to understand. Only the login credentials are required to see information related to any course to the students.
Apart from all the different activities, students can also make online payments for different kinds of form fillups, college fees, seat-booking fees, exam fees, etc through the portal by sitting at their own place. This is a great initiative taken by the University, especially in this pandemic situation. In case, the students need any help, they can also find the helpline number of the University from this online portal, or find the official email id of the University to submit any feedback or ask questions. Even a contact form is given for anyone who wants to directly write anything to the University from the portal itself. And the portal is accessible from any device, be it a smartphone, laptop, desktop, or tablet. However, the students are advised to use a computer and Chrome browser in order the get the best browsing experience.
Makaut Administrator Login
If you are an administrator in the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University and you’ve forgotten how to login to the portal, here are the steps for you:
- Go to the portal using any device.
- Then, choose the administrator login option.
- Here enter your administrator username and password and hit the submit button.
- You will successfully log in to the portal and you’ll be redirected to the administrator login dashboard of the portal.
From your dashboard, you can carry on your administrative tasks online.
Makaut Teacher or Evaluator Login
If you are a professor or an evaluator under Makaut, here are the steps to log in to your evaluator or teacher account:
- First of all, visit the portal.
- Tap on the Teacher/Evaluator login button.
- Now enter your teacher or evaluator username and password.
- Then hit the submit button, if your credentials are correct you will log in successfully to the portal and will be redirected to the teacher or evaluator dashboard so that you can carry on the teacher/evaluator tasks.
Makaut College/Center Login
There are many colleges or study centers that are operated under the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University, if you are from any of those study centers or collages, follow these steps to log in to the Makaut portal:
- Firstly, go to the link here.
- Select the College/Center login option.
- Then enter the credentials provided by the university to your college or study center.
- After that, click on the submit button.
Post successful login, you will be redirected to the College/Center login dashboard. From there you can carry on the administrative tasks on behalf of your college or study center.
How To Check Makaut University Results Online?
If you are a student pursuing any course or degree under the West Bengal Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University, you can check your results online through the Makaut student login portal. Below are the steps on how to check Makaut university results online:
- First of all, go to the website.
- Then there is an option which says- Results.
- Click on that and type in your roll number.
- Double-check your roll number before proceeding.
- Choose your semester from the drop-down list given there.
- Hit on the search results option.
- Then, another page will appear on your screen where you can see the details of your results in different semesters.
There is also an option to download the soft-copy of your results from the Makaut student login portal.
I hope you liked this article about the Makaut Student Login portal and how to do different tasks in the portal. If you found this article helpful, don’t hesitate to share this with others who are studying in the Makaut and your fellow friends. You can also share this article with the Whatsapp group of Makaut students. And if you think there is room for improvement in this article or anything has changed since we wrote this article, please let us know in the comment section below. We read each and every comment and try our best to make any modification in the article that our readers want.