After the PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite ban in India, the South Korean company Bluehole discontinued the tie-up with the Chinese company Tencent to launch these games again in India. The company has created a separate team in India to launch the PUBG Mobile India, an Indian version of the popular battle royale game. But it’s been very long since we are hearing the rumor of launch of Pubg Mobile India. But finally, the company has released the PUBG Mobile India download link and users can now actually download the beta version of the game and try the game out.
Below in this article, I’ve described step-by-step how to get the PUBG Mobile India download link and how to actually download the beta version of the game and use the invitation code to finally play the game in your device.
I personally was also playing the game regularly before the ban. But after the ban, a void was created as there are not so many games which gives the same experience to the players as PUBG Mobile used to gave. Although, a lot of gamers and streamers moved to other games such as Call of Duty mobile and Garena Freefire, but still the avid players of the game missed PUBG Mobile.
Taking advantage of this fact, many (even reputed ones also) news publications, websites and Youtube channels started spreading the news of PUBG Mobile India launch date, some even provided users with malicious links for monetary-gain. But finally it’s official that Pubg Mobile India has officially launched the beta version of the game to get player’s reaction on the game for further improvement in the final version.
How To Get PUBG Mobile India Download Link?
The official Pubg Mobile India download link for the apk file is provided by the official site itself. I am providing the link in the steps below. You can download the game from there by following the steps written below and finally you can play Pubg Mobile India on your device.
How To Install PUBG Mobile India Apk & Play?
- First of all, download the PUBG Mobile India apk file from this link. (See the website link, it’s from the official site of the game, there are other websites where you will find malicious links, but you can identify the fake links as those are not from the official website of the game, but this one is.)
- Once you have downloaded the PUBG Mobile India 1.2 beta apk file (approx. 625MB), click on the install option.
- If you are unable to install the file because of Android security, turn on the “Unknown Sources” option from settings. (If you don’t understand this, search it on Youtube, there are many videos that explains how to allow Unknown sources if you are installing a apk other than from Google Play Store).
- After the installation is complete, open the game and a popup will appear on your screen asking for an invitation code, simply open the Guest mode and start playing the game.
Although there will be less real players and more bots as this is the beta version of the game to get player’s reaction or to fix the bugs, but you will get the overall feel and vibe of the official game as there will be few minor changes on the final version in comparison to the beta version that you are using now.
If you get any error during installation, you can download the apk file again from the link provided in the first step and try to install it again as sometime the file can get corrupted during the process of downloading.
Good Changes In PUBG Mobile India Apk 1.2 Beta
There are many changes in the Indian version of the popular battle royale game which have made the game better than the previous version. Below you can see those good changes:
- Previously the game was published with the Chinese company Tencent. At that time there were no servers in India, so the ping was higher then. But now, as Bluehole have cut ties with Tencent and tied up with Microsoft Azure, the servers have changed and improved a lot. So now there will be less ping and you will be enjoy the game more than you did before.
- Another thing which have improved significantly is the size of the game, previously it was a huge app to install in many entry-level devices. But now the size of the game has shrunk tremendously so that the game can be playing in devices with low-configuration also.
- You will see many new contents, skins, costumes in the game which are India-specific. The company have added Indian feel to it.
- Now the game will be less laggy as the game is likely to be optimized well for low-config devices.
So, if you are now playing the game on your device which you got from the PUBG Mobile India download link given above, please let me know your reaction in the comment section below. It will help other players as well to verify if the link is working and they will also be able to get the PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta from here.