Now India is going digital and everybody is using online payment services like FreeCharge to recharge their mobile, pay bills, DTH recharges, etc. But many of the FreeCharge users are confused about how to login to the web portal. That’s why, in this article, we will be talking about FreeCharge login page. Mobile phone users also need the mobile version which is m.freecharge login page in order to access their FreeCharge account. And once your work is done, you may also want to know how to sign out from FreeCharge website. So, today all of these questions will be answered. Just read till the end.
But before starting, let me tell you some facts about FreeCharge which you may not know. FreeCharge started it’s journey in August 2010 by two people Kunal Shah and Sandeep Tandon. Till the end of 2012, FreeCharge was processing online recharges of more than Rs 60,00,000 each day. But on 8th April 2015, FreeCharge get acquired by one of the fastest growing e-commerce website in India, Snapdeal. And finally on 27th July 2017, Axis Bank bought it from Snapdeal. So, FreeCharge is now owned by Axis Bank.
Table of Contents
How To Create FreeCharge Account Using FreeCharge Website?
Before you start using this, you must create FreeCharge account for you to do online recharges and bill payments. Here, we are showing you how to register on freecharge.in website. See the steps below:
- First of all, go to FreeCharge.In website and click on the Login/Register button.
- Now fill up the form by entering your name, email, mobile number and password.
- Then click on the Signup button.
- Instantly, it will send you an OTP via SMS to your given number.
- Just put it on the website and then click on Register.
- That’s it. Now you have freecharge login number & password. Use it to login to FreeCharge.
How To Create FreeCharge Account On FreeCharge App?
- It’s very easy to create freecharge account using the FreeCharge app.
- Just download FreeCharge app from Google Play Store and install it.
- Open the app and click on Register.
- Then enter required details and set a password.
- It will automatically verify the OTP sent to your number.
- Finally, tap on Sign Up and you are done!
Now you can do FreeCharge login by providing the mobile/email and password using the mobile app.
FreeCharge Login Process
There are two different platforms available. One is the website and other is the mobile app. You can use any of them to do FreeCharge login and then get your desired services like mobile recharge, DTH recharge, Bill pay and many more. Plus you will also get some coupons or promo codes which is valid for your first recharge and you can get upto 50% cashback on your first usage. So, let’s see the different ways to do FreeCharge login.
How To Do FreeCharge Login Using FreeCharge.In Website?
- First of all, go to FreeCharge.In website here.
- Then click on Login/Register button.
- Enter your email/mobile and password.
- You can also do FreeCharge login using Facebook or Google account.
- Finally, click on the Login button and that’s it.
How To Do FreeCharge Login Using Mobile App?
- Just download and install FreeCharge app on your device.
- Open the app and enter your mobile/email and password.
- Or do FreeCharge login using Facebook/Google.
- Tap on Login and you will get access to your account. That’s it.
- Get 100% Cashback on first recharge up to Rs 75, use FreeCharge Coupons code – GRAB75.
- Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 50, use code – GRAB50.
- Get Flat Rs 75 Cashback on recharge or bill payment, use coupon – NEW75.
- Get upto Rs 150 cashback on DTH Recharge, Use coupon – TV50.
- Get 100% Cashback Upto Rs 40, Use code – NEW40.
Hope you guys now able to do FreeCharge login using website (and m.freecharge login) and do FreeCharge login using mobile app. If you still have any query, comment down below.