Now most of the internet users are using Reliance Jio’s 4G network to access the internet. So, obviously the demand of Jio recharge is also high. As a result, users are in search for some ways to get Jio recharge at cheaper price than the actual price. So, in this article, we are going to share a way, by which, you can recharge with Jio Rs 399 plan at just Rs 99 effectively. So, without further do, let’s see how it’s possible.
Now a days, there are a lot of digital payment provider companies which are offering huge discounts and cashback offers in order to stay at the top of the competition. Some of these are Paytm, PhonePe, Mobikwik, Amazon Pay, etc. The most surprising thing is, all of these companies are backed by powerful investors. That’s why they are able to provide such huge cashback offers to the users to retain them.
So, actually, here we are going to use multiple digital wallet offers to avail some cashbacks. And at the end, we can get Jio Rs 399 recharge at just Rs 99 effectively. Though, rest of the amount is also needed to pay, but we will also get that amount back in the form of cashback which we can use later to get another recharge.
How To Get Jio Rs 399 Recharge At Just Rs 99 Effectively?
- First of all, head over to Amazon Pay here.
- Then add Rs 300 to your Amazon Pay wallet to receive extra Rs 100 as cashback to your wallet.
- After that, recharge with Rs 100 to your Jio number from there to receive extra Rs 50 cashback.
- Now, install Niki app on your phone and open it and sign-in there.
- From the Niki app, recharge another Rs 100 to your Jio number using Amazon Pay as the payment method. (This step will again give you another Rs 50 as cashback).
- After that, install and open Tapzo app and sign-in.
- Now again do two Rs 100 recharge from Tapzo and it will give you Rs 50 + Rs 50 = total Rs 100 cashback.
- As you have done Rs 100 recharge for 4 times, you will have Rs 400 as talktime to your Jio number.
- Finally, open the MyJio app and navigate to the recharge section and recharge with the Rs 399 plan using your main balance.
It will deduct Rs 399 from your main balance and you will now have Rs 1 left on your main balance if you didn’t have any balance their previously. But Jio Rs 99 plan is now finally recharged to your number. And you have availed Rs 100 CB (Amazon Add Money Offer), Rs 50 CB (Amazon Recharge Offer), Rs 100 CB (Tapzo offer) and Rs 50 (Niki app offer) = total Rs 300 on your wallets.
So, if you deduct this amount from the actual recharge amount, you will get Rs 399 – Rs 300 = Rs 99. Now, you have really got the Jio Rs 399 recharge at just Rs 99 effectively. And rest of the amount that you paid are still available in your wallets which can be used later for another recharge.