Couple of weeks ago, Paytm launched it’s payments bank and now we can see the Paytm BHIM UPI option on Paytm app itself. This new feature let’s you create your own virtual payment address by which you can receive money from anyone. So, don’t wait and know how to create Paytm BHIM UPI ID for your own and enjoy hassle free transactions on Paytm.
As of now, the Paytm BHIM UPI option is available on the Android version only. But iOS developers are working on it to bring this feature for iPhone users very soon. If you are using Android, just make sure your Paytm app is in latest version and you will also see this feature on the homepage of the Paytm app.
Benefits Of Paytm BHIM UPI
- It helps you to make hassle free money transfers.
- Add more than one bank accounts in single Paytm BHIM UPI ID.
- There are no limits for receiving money.
- Send up to Rs 1,00,000 in a single day.
- Pay using Paytm BHIM UPI on merchant websites or stores.
How To Create Paytm BHIM UPI ID Quickly?
As this option is available only for Android users, iOS users will have to wait for some days. Then they can follow the same instructions given below to generate Paytm BHIM UPI ID for iOS users.
- Firstly, make sure you are using the latest Paytm app.
- Login to the app by giving the required credentials.
- On Homepage, click on the BHIM UPI icon.
- Select your Bank name and enter your phone no associated with that account.
- Verify your number via OTP and set MPIN for security.
- Create your own UPI ID cum Virtual Payment Address.
- It will be like your-phone-number@Paytm.
Now you can give this Paytm BHIM UPI ID and the sender will be able to send money to your Paytm account by using your VPA.
How To Send Money Using Paytm BHIM UPI ID ?
- Login to the Paytm app from your phone.
- Go to BHIM UPI > Send Money > Type receiver’s VPA.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send.
- Give your secret MPIN on the app to verify it’s you.
- Your are done! Money will be sent instantly.
Hope you friends liked this article about Paytm BHIM UPI ID creation. For more stuffs like this, subscribe to our blog and stay tuned with us.