First of all, I want to say that Jio Pos Plus app is made for Jio retailers only. This is not for normal use. So, use it only if you are a retailer and want to recharge your customer’s Jio numbers without much effort. I’ll also share the Jio Pos Plus apk download link from where you can download the app on your phone and then use it. So, in this article, I’m going to tell you how to use Jio Pos Plus apk and make it easy to recharge Jio numbers for your customers.
As I mentioned first, this app is a all-in-one app for Jio retailers, it can also be used to activate new Jio sim cards. The retailers also get commission according to the recharge amount. So, without any further talk, let’s go to the how to part of this Jio Pos plus app.
Jio POS Plus Apk Download 9.9 1
As of now, the app is not available on any official store. But you don’t need to worry. I have uploaded the latest version of the app on Google Drive and you can download it from there. Below are the steps to get this app on your Android device.
- Jio Pos Plus Apk Download 9.9 1 from this link.
- Download the app and install it.
- Make sure your settings allows third party installs.
- Now, open the app and see how to use it below.
How To Use Jio POS Plus Apk To Recharge Numbers?
Now, before you start recharging, you need to register on the app. Below I’ve listed all the steps. Follow them carefully to start using the app. As I mentioned above that normal users can’t use this app. You need to be a registered Jio retailer. Only then you can use the app.
- Firstly, open the app.
- Insert your PRM ID and Password.
- Tap on Jio Recharge option.
- Now, enter the Jio number and select recharge type.
- You can browse plans which are available for that number.
- Choose the plan and proceed to pay.
- Select any of the payment method and pay the amount.
- That’s it. You’ll receive an SMS after successful recharge.
How Much Profit You Can Make Via Jio Pos Plus Apk?
The app pays a certain amount of commission to the Jio retailers. According to a Jio retailer who use this Jio Pos plus apk, Jio pays upto 6% commission for each transaction made via the app. The earning amount is pretty high when any retailer activates a new Jio sim card via the Jio Pos plus app. It pays flat Rs 40 per activation. On the top, the app is very user friendly and light weight. Everything is so simple and it’s a great way to recharge and activate Jio numbers for Jio’s registered retailers.
Jio POS Plus Download New Version 2018
Update: Now it’s 2018 and RJio didn’t made any Jio Pos Plus download new version 2018. The old app is already good and very easy to use for all Jio retailers. Jio has recently decreased the price of their exiting plans like before and sales already increased. More people are using Jio instead of any other internet providers.
Jio POS Plus For PC
Many people are also asking for Jio Pos plus for pc but let me tell you about it. As of now, there is nothing like Jio pos plus for pc, because most of the retailers don’t have a pc and the World is going mobile. So, Reliance decided to release the mobile only version of the Jio pos plus apk. Though you can use Android simulatiors such as BlueStack, to run Jio pos plus for PC.
Jio Pos Plus 10.1.7 / 10.0.1 / 10.0.1 / 10.2.1 / 9.9.1 Download
Let me tell you one thing. I have given you the best & new version of Jio pos plus apk above. So, you can just download that version and install it on your phone to serve your customers mobile recharges and other promotional activities of Reliance Jio. My given version is also better than Jio Pos Plus 10.0.1, 10.0.1 apk, 10.2.1 and 9.9.1 download.
How To Use Jio Pos Plus Apk For Retailers?
Basically, Jio pos plus apk is made for Reliance Jio retailers who will provide service to their customers. These services includes but not limited to Jio plan recharge, activating new Jio sim cards, linking user’s Aadhaar card with Jio sim number, providing Jio offers and many more.
So, if you want to provide services to your Jio customers, you must have Jio pos plus app and just install and open the app to start providing service digitally using your smartphone. But make sure you have an working internet connection because Jio pos plus apk requires internet connection in order to communicate with Jio’s server. Below, you can see how to install Jio Pos Plus app on your phone and start using it.
Installing Jio Pos Plus App On Android
- Firstly, download Jio pos plus apk on your phone from the download link given earlier in this article.
- Once you download Jio Pos plus app, click on the app icon from file manager. It will take you to the install screen on your android device. I have added the screenshots also so that you can understand the whole process easily.
- Now just click on the install option at bottom.
- It will start installing Jio Pos Plus app on your phone immediately.
- Once the app is installed on your phone, click on the open option.
- Now the Jio Pos Plus app will be launched on your screen.
- And it will say “Please install the other required package – click OK to continue” that means Jio Pos plus app requires another package called JioPOSEKYCLibrary in order to work properly.
- Just click on Ok option and it will automatically download that package from Jio’s server directly.
- Once the short download session is finished, the install page of “JioPOSEKYCLibrary” will appear on your screen.
- Just click on next and then tap on install and it will start installing “JioPOSEKYCLibrary” on your device.
- Once the installation is done, you won’t see the open option because this new package will be integrated with the Jio Pos Plus apk which you have installed earlier. So, just click on done and you will be redirected to the Jio Pos Plus app login screen.
- Then it will tell you to enter your Jio retailer user id and password.
- You can also see the tag “Powered by Jio” on the login screen which ensures that this app is made by Jio itself and not by any unauthorized organisation. So the app is completely safe and secure.
- If you don’t have the user id and password, simply contact with your up line from which person you have taken the Jio dealership/distributorship/retailer-ship. He/she will guide you to get your Jio Pos Plus user id and password.
- Once you get all the credentials, simply enter them on the app login screen.
- Now just check the box which says “Training Mode”. It will start guiding you how to use Jio Pos Plus app itself. As I am not a Jio retailer, I don’t have these credentials that means I am not allowed to use this app. So, I can’t guide you further. But you don’t need to worry. Because the Training Mode on Jio Pos Plus app itself will guide you how to use the app to provide service to your customers.
- Then just click on the login option and you’re done.
- Observe the Training Mode’s guide carefully and it will well-educate you about Jio Pos Plus app and you will know how to use this app for Jio retailers.
Hope you guys got all the required information about the Jio POS Plus apk download. Now, enjoy the app and recharge/activate Jio sim cards for your customers without any hassle and earn money from Reliance Jio. Stay tuned with our website to get more stuffs like this.