The state run telecom operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited launched another new plan for Kerala users only. BSNL is basically trying to get more customers and beat Reliance Jio by launching new cheaper plans frequently. Today it launched BSNL 446 plan for Kerala circle. In this article, we are going to discuss about BSNL 446 plan details and how to get BSNL 446 recharge on your number. So, let’s get started.
BSNL 446 Plan Details & Benefits
BSNL 446 plan provides 1GB of high speed data per day. Not only this, BSNL is also providing unlimited voice calls to local numbers. The plan comes with the validity period of 84 days. The plan is priced at Rs 446 only. But as of now, the plan is valid on Kerala cirlce only. BSNL already has more than 1 crore users on Kerala only. So, it’s also a big market for BSNL.
Unlimited calls provided with this BSNL 446 plan is valid for calls within the Kerala circle only. For roaming, calls are not free. Post freebies, voice calls charge will be 50 paise/min and data charge will be 3 paise/kb.
How To Get BSNL 446 Recharge On Your Number?
- Firstly, make sure you are a prepaid user living in Kerala circle.
- This plan is valid on Kerala circle only.
- Then call to 198 and ask if it’s available for you or not (Just in case).
- Once you confirmed eligibility, visit your nearest BSNL retail store.
- Ask for the recharge and pay money.
- Or head over to Paytm, MobiKwik, PhonePe, Amazon Recharge, etc.
- Enter your number, operator and circle.
- Select the BSNL 446 recharge and proceed.
- Pay the money using credit or debit card or net banking.
- That’s it. You successfully recharged your BSNL number with Rs 446 plan.
- A confirmation message will be also sent to your number.
Hope you guys liked this article about BSNL 446 plan details and how to get BSNL 446 recharge on your number. Now please share it with your social media friends and let them know about this new plan from BSNL. Subscribe to our push notifications to get more updates on telecom news.