Yes! You heard it right. The Apple iPhone 7 which you can buy at around Rs 40,000 is available at Airtel Online Store at Rs 7,777 only. But obviously there are some terms and conditions. In this article, we are going to know the whole thing how one can buy iPhone 7 at Rs 7,777 only from Airtel online store and what are the hidden terms and conditions behind this deal. So, without any further do, let’s get into the matter.
Airtel iPhone 7 Offer Details
Under the Airtel iPhone 7 offer, India’s one of the largest telecom operator Bharti Airtel is offering Apple iPhone 7 priced at Rs 7,777 only. One can buy the iPhone 7 from the official Airtel online store by paying Rs 7,777 only. Users don’t need to return the phone. They can keep the phone as long as they want.
But the catch is, users will have to subscribe for the Airtel 2499 plan for at least 24 months. Otherwise, Airtel have the legal right to take the phone back from the user. Once the user recharges Airtel Rs 2499 plan for 2 years, the user becomes the owner of iPhone 7 and then they don’t require to return the phone back to Airtel. You might be wondering, what the hell is this Airtel Rs 2499 plan. Let’s know.
Airtel 2499 Plan Details & Benefits
Under this plan, unlimited voice calling to local and STD numbers. Users will be also provided 1GB of high speed 4G data per day. The plan comes with the validity period of 30 days. There are no SMS benefits provided according to report. So, at the end, users get 30GB of 4G data and unlimited voice calls for 30 days at Rs 2499.
And in order to keep the iPhone 7, users need to recharge Rs 2,499 for 24 times. So, the user will end up with Rs 7,777 deposit and then Rs 2,499 x 24 times = total Rs 59,976 which is huge. So, if you are ready to pay this amount covering 2 years, then here’s the way to buy the iPhone 7 this way.
How To Buy iPhone 7 At Rs 7,777 From Airtel Online Store?
- Firstly, visit Airtel Online Store here.
- Select your favorite model and color of iPhone 7.
- Now, type in your area pin code and see if it’s available to deliver at your location.
- If it’s available, proceed to next page and give your phone number.
- Verify it with one time password.
- Now fill up the form with all the correct details.
- Then you will get calls and SMS from Airtel.
- Finally, you will get your iPhone 7 with postpaid Airtel sim card.
- Now you have to make recharge with Rs 2499 for 24 months.
- Then you will be full owner of the iPhone and keep it life long.
If you want to know my opinion about this Airtel iPhone offer, I don’t recommend you to buy iPhone 7 at Rs 7777 from Airtel Online Store. Because this way Airtel will consume a lot of money from you indirectly. The better way is if you can’t pay the whole price of iPhone 7 which is around Rs 40,000 then buy it on EMI. Then use Jio and get more value at less price.