Vodafone is one of the most leading telecom operator in India. And now, to give a competition to Reliance Jio, it launched Vodafone 158 Plan. So, in this article, we will talk about Vodafone 158 plan details and tell you how to get Vodafone 158 recharge for your number and enjoy it’s benefits.
Vodafone 158 Plan Details
Under Vodafone 158 plan details, it offers unlimited voice calling to Local + STD numbers along with roaming calls within the country. Not only that, Vodafone Rs 158 plan also provides 1GB of high speed data per day. But don’t worry, if you don’t have a 4G enabled smartphone. Because this plan offers 3G/4G data. So you can also use the data on your 3G phone. The plan comes with the validity period of 28 days. That means. at the end of the day, you will get 28GB of high speed 3G/4G data along with unlimited voice calling for just Rs 158. But as of now, the plan is available only in Kerala Circle.
Note: Though it says “unlimited calling”, but it’s not truly unlimited. Voice calling is actually limited to 250 minutes per day and 1,000 minutes per week. But for most of the users, it’s huge and they are happy with it. They don’t even need this much. So, may be it will be enough for you also.
How To Get Vodafone 158 Recharge?
- First of all, make sure that you are from Kerala circle.
- Then either you can visit your nearest retail store and ask for the recharge.
- Or you can download the My Vodafone app from Google Play Store.
- Then, install and open the app and sign in.
- Go to recharge section and select Vodafone 158 plan.
- Tap on recharge and make the payment online.
- That’s it. You will also receive an SMS confirming the recharge.
Hope you liked this article about Vodafone 158 plan details. We welcome your views about this plan in comments below.