Jio is currently the biggest telecom operator in India with more than 42.6 crore users. It has also achieved a 1Gbps milestone with its core 5G network on 5G smartphones. Now it is offering Jio emergency data loan facility where its prepaid users will be able to take a loan of five 1GB plans and pay later.
Jio Emergency Data Loan Offer Details
How many times you have exhausted your daily data limit early? I am sure, you have gone through that multiple times if you are an avid internet user. To offer help in those situations, Jio has launched a new feature that will allow you to get 1GB data plans recharged in loan and you can pay the bill later. You will be able to recharge up to 5 plans 1GB each. However, we still don’t know how much time you will get to repay the loan.
The validity of the plan will be the same as the validity of the base plan. You can’t get the loan without a base plan. Each 1GB plan costs Rs 11. So, in total, users can avail of up to Rs 55 worth of top-up plans as loans. Jio emergency data loan facility is beneficial for those who have exhausted their daily data limit and don’t have the money to recharge a booster plan. It provides the data as a loan that can be repaid later.
How To Get 5GB Data On Loan From Jio?
Follow the simple and short steps described below to avail the Jio emergency data loan offer on your number:
- First of all, make sure you have the MyJio app installed on your phone.
- Then open the app and log in to your Jio account.
- At the top-left corner, touch on the hamburger icon.
- A menu will appear, click on the ‘Emergency Data Loan’ option from the list.
- Tap on the ‘Proceed’ button placed under the banner.
- Now click on the ‘Get emergency data’ button.
- Finally, click on ‘Activate Now’ to avail the data on your number.
The bill needs to be paid later to repay the loan. After repayment, you will again become eligible to take a loan again.
Hope you guys liked this article about the Jio emergency data loan offer. Spread this news with your friends who use Jio!