Majority of the Aircel subscribers are facing network problems from a long period. Some users are completely out of Aircel network. People are thinking Aircel shut down their services. So, in this article, we are going to show you how to port Aircel to Airtel, Jio, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL or any other network easily within a short time.
Biggest Issue To Port Aircel To Other Network
It’s actually very easy to port Aircel to other network. But the real problem is it’s network. Most of the users are out of network. So, they aren’t getting the code from Aircel due to no network. And porting Aircel to other operator isn’t possible with the code. That’s currently the biggest issue for most of the users.
Aircel Shutdown News Is Just A Rumor
Though most of the users are thinking, Aircel will shut down their services. But actually it’s not true. It’s just a rumor. Recently, Aircel confirmed it to it’s subscribers by sending an SMS in which, they told, they are suffering from some technical issues. They will be back very soon. But users will need to keep patience if they want to continue with Aircel.
But still, there are reports who shows that Aircel may shut down their services. And some reports are even showing that Aircel has sent messages to users stating that users should use 2G network to receive the incoming SMS so that they can receive the code to port out from Aircel to other network. So, you should also port Aircel to other network if your number is very important and you don’t want any network issues.
How To Port Aircel To Other Network Easily?
Aircel has now tied up with other tower providers to get network coverage. But nobody knows, until when, it’ll be available. So, if you have network now, then fine. But if you don’t have any network, we recommend you to set your network on 2G mode by navigating to Settings > Wireless & Networks > More > Mobile Networks > Set Preferred Network Type as 2G. Finally, if you get network, follow the steps given below to port Aircel to other network quickly before your phone gets out of network again.
Port Aircel to other network:
- Firstly, take your phone and open the messaging app.
- Type “PORT<space><your 10-digit number>” (Ex. “PORT 9854125639”).
- Now send it to the number 1900.
- Then you’ll get reverts and you need to confirm that you want to port Aircel to other network.
- Once you confirmed that, you will receive an SMS within few hours.
- The message will contain your Unique Port Code which is known as UPC.
- Now visit the retail store and ask for the sim card of your preferred telecom network such as Jio, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, etc.
- The retailer will ask you for the UPC which you received from Aircel before.
- After that, submit required documents such as Aadhaar card and give your fingerprint if needed.
- Finally, you will get a new sim card from your selected network.
Now it will take some time to deactivate your Aircel connection and activate your new sim card with your favorite network. Hope you guys now know how to port Aircel to other network easily. If you still have any question about this topic, leave it in the comments below.