Buying a smartwatch is one of the best investment you can make to improve your look and personality. Gone are those days when men used to wear watches to know only the time. Now everyone has a mobile phone. But still men wear watches, not entirely to keep track of time, but to improve the overall appearance. Here in this article, we are going to discuss about the top 5 best smartwatches under 5000 available in India so that you don’t get overwhelmed by the number of smartwatches available to shop online.
Reasons To Buy A SmartWatch
You should also buy a smartwatch because of many reason. Some of the most important reasons are mentioned below:
- You are always aware of the time. (Time is what we want most, but what we use worst).
- It improves your overall appearance and fulfills your hand.
- You can know when your phone is ringing.
- A smartwatch let’s you know your heartbeat.
- If you invest in a good smartwatch, it will show you your health measurements.
- You will receive your notifications on the smartwatch.
- Answer your phone calls from the SmartWatch.
- and many more.
5 Best SmartWatches Under Rs 5000 In India
So without wasting any time, let’s see the list of top 5 best smartwatches under rs 5000 in India which you can shop online from Amazon. The Amazon India link is provided with each listing so that you can check the current price and availability directly on Amazon.
1. Mi Band 4
Mi is a very well-known brand in the world of tech. This Mi band 4 is packed with all the basic and some extra features that you want in your smartwatch.
It’s already India’s No.1 fitness band in terms of sales. There are 54,000+ ratings on this product on Amazon alone. You will get approx 20 days of battery life and it’s waterproof.
You will get lots of color variants like Blue, Orange, Red, Pink, etc. The display it comes with is AMOLED so the quality is top-notch. Although the screen is a bit small which we have seen in other budget smartwatches as well.
2. Noise ColorFit Pro Fitness
If you don’t want to buy a Chinese brand, you can try Noise. It is an Indian brand based in Gurugram, whose main focus is on creating budget friendly smartwatches for Indian consumers. The brand has made several other wearables as well which became very popular among users.
This ColorFit Pro smartwatch comes with a 2.5D 1.2 inches IPS LCD display with the resolution of 240 x 240 pixels. It’s fully compatible with Android OS version 4.4 or above. If you are iPhone user, you can use it if your iOS device is iOS 9.0 or above.
3. Mi Band 3
In #3, you can try out Mi Band 3. It also comes with multiple strap-color options. It offers upto 20 days of battery life and comes with automatic heart rate feature.
You can install Mi-Fit app on your phone (Android 4.4+ or iOS 9.0+) to connect your phone with Mi Band 3. It’s packed with a 110mAh battery which is sufficient. The OLED touchscreen is of 0.78 inches in size.
4. Amazfit Huami Bip Smartwatch
Amazfit is also a well-known name in smartwatch industry as it offers beautiful-looking smartwatches at affordable prices.
This Amazfit Huami Bip smartwatch comes with a gorgeous looking rectangle-shaped touchscreen display. It has built-in GPS & compass function. You can use it for upto 45 days in single charge! You can receive calls and see notifications of various apps on this smartwatch when it’s connected with your phone using ZEPP app.
5. Fastrack Reflex 2.0
Fastrack is a brand which is known to everybody. This is a subsidiary of Tata group. This tiny hand band comes with 1 year of warranty and features a screen which displays Whatsapp and SMS, camera control options.
This smartwatch offers you vibrating alarm option as well. And its water resistant and splash proof. It gives up to 10 days of battery backup and is loaded with multiple trackers such as distance, steps, calorie counter, sedentary reminder, sleep tracker and call notification.
Smartwatch Buying Guide
There are few things to keep in mind when you are shopping for a smartwatch online. Let’s have a look at those specific things to look for in a smartwatch below:
There are different use cases for wearing a smartwatch. It can give you a good and stylish look. If you are shopping for this reason, find a stylish smartwatch which can fulfill this demand.
Health & Fitness
On the other hand, if you are wearing the fitness band to measure your health, then you should look for the availability of smart sensors which can detect health factors such as:
- Three Axis Accelerometer – This sensor detects your movements and the direction you are moving in. You will get this sensor with most of the smartwatches as it is a very basic and must-have sensor in any smartwatch.
- Altimeter – The main job of Altimeter sensor is to sense the height. It will know at what height you are in. If you are climbing in a hill or any higher place, it can detect that and you will know how much calorie you burnt during climbing. Having this sensor in your hand band will be great if you live in a hill station.
- Optical Heart Rate Sensor – Again, this is a must-have sensor to have in your band. Without this sensor, you won’t be able to see your heart rate. This sensor will sense and calculate how many times your heart is beating each minute. The optical heart rate sensor uses lights to check how fast your blood is moving inside the artery to detect heart beats.
- SpO2 Sensor – This special sensor detects how much oxygen your red blood cells are containing. It detects this by observing the color of your blood. The more oxygen your red blood cells carry, the more lighter (red) it will look. By observing this, the smartwatch will show you a reading of SpO2 levels.
- Bioimpedance Sensor (detects respiratory rate, sleep, etc)
- ECG Sensor
- Gesture Sensor
- UV Sensor (to measure harmful sunlight)
- EDA Sensor (detects stress)
- Skin Temperature Sensor
Hopefully, you liked this article about top 5 best smartwatches under Rs 5000 in India. If you have any specific question or you have another smartwatch in your mind which can be fit in this list, feel free to let us know using the comments section below!