Jio Giga Fiber dealership is the first thing which comes into every small business minded people when they heard about the launch of Jio Giga Fiber broadband service. If you also want to create a successful local business with Reliance Jio, then this opportunity is the best for you. Just apply for Jio Giga Fiber distributorship and start giving services to your city with Jio’s products. As Jio Giga Fiber registration online is starting from 15th August 2018 and going to be a major product for many people, you could get more sales than ever and start making good income from first day.
But, before you apply for the Jio Giga Fiber dealership, you must have some resources to serve customers better and meet the requirements of Reliance Jio to become a distributor of their Jio Giga Fiber broadband service.
Note: Here I want to mention one thing, that is, Reliance Jio just unveiled the Jio Giga Fiber, Giga Tv and Jio Smart Home Services in the AGM 2018. But, currently, there’s very little information available about the Jio Giga Fiber dealership. So, we can’t guarantee that all these information are right. These stuffs are just predicted and it can become wrong. So, don’t depend 100% on our data. You also keep investigating about Jio Giga Fiber distributorship from your nearest Jio Digital Store or other Jio offices. Jio Giga Fiber dealership may also be a part of their existing dealership program.
If that happens, you won’t be able to apply particularly for the Jio Giga Fiber product. Then you will need to apply for the general dealership of Jio, under which, you will have to promote and give services for all the Jio products and not particularly for only one Jio service. And in that case, there might be enough distributors already available in your city. Then Jio will not give their franchise to any new person. So, there will be no way to get such dealership.
Requirements For Jio Giga Fiber Dealership
To apply for Jio Giga Fiber dealership, you need to meet some requirements by Reliance Jio. Only after that, you can get the dealership for you and start your center. Below, you can see the requirements to become a Jio Giga Fiber distributor:
- You already need to be a distributor for any popular brand.
- You should have sufficient infrastructure to start dealership with Jio.
- You will need to have sufficient funds to start your store.
- You should submit the required amount deposited to Reliance Jio before you start.
- You need to have a good connection with people in your area of operation.
- Your local sales persons should approve you to become Jio Giga Fiber distributor.
- Your center should be placed in a place where most people can see you.
- You need to have some working guys to serve your business to your customers.
If you meet all these requirements, then you can apply for the Jio Giga Fiber dealership by following the steps given below. But if you are not doing the distribution business already with any other popular and trusted brand or company, then you might face some difficulties. But still, you can apply for the distributorship and executives and officers from Reliance Jio will look into your application. If they somehow approve you, you will get Jio Giga Fiber dealership soon after you deposit the amount demanded by Jio.
Apply For Jio Giga Fiber Dealership Or Distributorship
Once you have the right infrastructure to get the franchise, follow the steps given below to apply for the Jio Giga Fiber dealership or distributorship:
- First of all, go to Jio Partner Central webpage.
- Select Jio Giga Fiber distributorship if available.
- If not available, click on the “I Am Interested” button given under the “How to become a distributor” section on the Jio partnercentral webpage.
- Once you click, a popup window will appear.
- Enter your name, city, mobile number and other asked details.
- Complete the text (Captcha) verification correctly.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button given there.
- That’s it. You have successfully applied for the Jio Giga Fiber distributorship.
Now, within few days or weeks, an executive from Reliance Jio will contact you regarding the Jio Giga Fiber dealership and tell you for the further steps to get started. Once you are approved by the Jio as a distributor, make sure to get the Jio Pos Plus app on your phone to better serve your customers. The executive may also reject your application if they don’t need a distributor in your given area or if there already one available.