Paytm has came up with another new cashback offer where you can get flat Rs 20 cashback if you have a number which have been never recharged using Paytm. And most of the users have at least some numbers who they didn’t recharged with Paytm yet. If you also have any number in your family or friends, you can get this offer by recharging that number with Rs 40 or more by using a Paytm promo code.
How To Get Flat Rs 20 Cashback By Recharging A New Number?
Well, it’s very simple as you recharge your own number with Paytm. But this time, you just need to recharge a new number for Paytm that never got a recharge using it’s service. Follow the steps below:
- Download and install the Paytm app.
- Open the app and sign in to your account.
- Go to the recharge section and enter your number which you never recharged using Paytm.
- Select operator name and circle.
- On the amount field, type Rs 40 or more.
- Then enter the promo code – FLAT20.
- Now pay using your wallet balance or any other method.
- That’s it. Very soon, you’ll receive Rs 20 as cashback in your Paytm wallet.
T&C For Paytm FLAT20 Offer
- Min recharge amount is Rs 40.
- Cashback amount is fixed at Rs 20.
- Offer valid once per user per number.
- Valid for new numbers for Paytm.
- Cashback amount is not transferable to anywhere.