Once again Reliance Jio shocked every other telecom operators in the country by launching it’s new scheme called Jio Football Offer. This is the most amazing Jio offer in the year 2018. With Jio Football Offer, new users will get Rs 2200 cashback which is really a huge amount. So without further do, let’s start with Jio Football Offer details, how you can get it and how to avail this offer.
Jio Football Offer Details
Under Jio Football offer, users who have recently purchased their new smartphone or will buy one in near future, will get flat Rs 2200 cashback from RJio if they haven’t put any Jio sim card in their phone yet. I mean, users who will connect with Jio network for first time with their newly purchased 4G smartphone.
Jio has also announced the brand and model name of all smartphones who are eligible for the Jio Football offer. Basically, Jio will detect the IMEI number of the handset to determine if the handset is eligible for the Jio Football offer or not.
But the most important thing to know is how you will get the total amount of Rs 2200 as cashback from Jio. Well, once you got the Jio Football offer with your device, you will get Rs 50 vouchers from Jio. And the total number of voucher is 44. So, you will end up getting 44 Rs 50 Jio recharge vouchers worth Rs 2200.
The offer is available from 15th Feb to 31st March 2018. So, if you want to get this offer, you will need to fulfill all the requirements within this period. And the 44 Rs 50 Jio recharge vouchers which will be provided, will be valid until 31st May 2022. So, you will get enough time to spend all the vouchers.
Eligible Mobiles For Jio Football Offer
Here you can see the complete list of eligible devices for the Football offer of Jio.
|LYF||WATER 2, EARTH 1, WATER 1, WATER F1S, WATER 8, EARTH 2, WATER 10, WATER 11, WATER 7s, WATER F1, WIND 4S, FLAME 8, C 451, FLAME 1, WIND 3, WIND 1, FLAME 7, WIND 7, WIND 7, WATER 5, WATER 4, WATER 6, WATER 7|
|Samsung||On 8, On 5 Pro, On 7 Pro, On Max, On Nxt, J3 2016|
|Xiaomi||Mi Max 2, Mi Mix 2, Mi A1, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite, Redmi 4, Note 5|
|Motorola||Moto C+, Moto E4+, Lenovo K8+, Moto G5S, Moto G5S+, Moto Z2 Play|
|Micromax||Vdeo 1, Vdeo 2, Vdeo 3, Bharat 2, Dual 5, Canvas 2 (2017), Dual 4, Selfie 2 Note, Selfie 2, Selfie 3, Canvas 1, Bharat 4, Evok Dual Note, Bharat 2 Plus, Canvas Infinity Pro, Canvas Infinity, Bharat 3, Spark 4G 2017, Bharat 1, Bharat 2 Anniversary, Bharat 5, Bharat 5 Plus|
|Huawei||Honor 9i, Honor 7x, Honor 9 lite|
|Nokia||Nokia 5, Nokia 6|
|10.or||D, E, G|
|Asus||Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5, Zenfone 3 5.2, Zenfone 3 5.5, ZenFone 3 Laser, ZenFone 3 MAX 5.2, Zenfone 3 MAX 5.5, Zenfone 3S MAX, Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite(IN), ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro, Zenfone AR, Zenfone Deluxe, Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE, ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE, ZenFone Go 5.5 LTE, ZenFone Live, ZenFone Live(WW), Zenfone Max, Zenfone Selfie, Zenfone Ultra, Zenfone Zoom S|
|Panasonic||Eluga A2, ELUGA A3, ELUGA A3 Pro, ELUGA I2 Activ, P77, ELUGA I5, ELUGA A4, Eluga Ray 500, Eluga Ray 700, ELUGA I9 , Eluga I2, ELUGA Prim, P88, ELUGA Tapp, P71, ELUGA Mark 2, P85, P100, ELUGA Pulse, ELUGA Pulse X, ELUGA Ray X, ELUGA Ray Max, ELUGA Ray, ELUGA I3 Mega, P9, P55 Max, Eluga Note, Eluga Arc 2, P55 Novo 4G, P99, P91, Eluga Mark, P66, Eluga Turbo, P90 4G, ELUGA Ray 550, ELUGA I7, P95, Eluga Icon 2, Eluga Arc, Eluga I3, ELUGA I4 , P90 3G|
|LG||LG V30+, LG G6, LG Q6/Q6+, LG K7i, G4, LG V20, LG G3, LG G4 Stylus, LG G Pro 2, LG F70, LG Magna, LG Spirit, LG K10 2017, LG F60, LG K8, LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Styls, LG L70 Plus, LG L80 Plus, LG K7 LTE, LG K10 LTE, LG Stylus 2, LG X Screen, LG G Flex 2, LG G5, LG G3 Stylus, LG X Power, LG C70, LG Stylus 2 Plus, LG Cam Plus|
|Intex||AQUA ZENITH, AQUA PRIME 4G, AQUA PRO 4G, CLOUD Q11, Aqua Note 5.5, CLOUD Q11 4G , AQUA STRONG 5.1+, CLOUD STYLE 4G, AQUA AMAZE+, ELYT-E1, AQUA CRYSTAL, AQUA LIONS 4G, AQUA SUPREME+, AQUA TREND LITE, AQUA CRYSTAL+, ELYT-E7, Aqua Selfie, Aqua Lions 3, Aqua Power IV, Aqua 5.5 VR+, Aqua Style III, Elyt E6,Aqua Lions X1+, Aqua Lions X1, Aqua Jewel 2, Aqua Lions E1|
|Alcatel||U5HD, A310,A3 XL, A5 LED, A7,POP 410, TCL 562|
|Comio||S1, C2, C1, P1, S1 Lite, C2 Lite|
|Jivi||Energy E12 , Energy E3, Prime P300, Revolution TnT3 , Prime P444, Prime P30|
|Swipe||Konnect Star, Strike, Elite Note , Elite Plus, Elite Max, Elite Star, Elite 2 Plus , Elite 3, Neo 4G, Elite Sense , Elite Power, Razor, Elite VR, Neo Power, Elite 4G, Slate Pro, Elite 3T, Elite dual|
|Zen||Cinemax Click, Admire Thrill, Admire Dragon, Admire Swadesh, Cinemax 4G, Admire Metal, Admire Joy, Sense Plus, Sense Duo, Admire Duo, Admire Strong|
|Ziox||Astra Star, Duopix F1, Astra Blaze, Astra Metal 4G, Astra Force 4G, Astra Colors 4G, Astra Viva 4G, Astra NXT 4G, Astra NXT Pro, Astra Champ+ 4G, Astra Young 4G, Astra Young PRO, Astra Curve 4G, Astra Titan 4G, Duopix R1|
|Celkon||Mega, Diamond U, UFEEL 4G, CliQ, SMART 4G, Diamond 4G Plus, Diamond 4G Tab 7,Diamond 4G Plus, Diamond 4G Tab 8, Spark, Ace, Pop, Mega, Star 4G, Swift 4G, UniQ, CliQ 2|
|iVOOMi||Me4, iV Smart 4G, V5, Me3s, i1s, Me1, Me5, Me3, i1|
|Centric||P1, P1+, L1, G1, A1, L3|
How To Get Jio Football Offer For You?
- First of all, you need to buy any of the eligible mobile.
- Or if you already have any of these eligible mobiles, in which, you never used any Jio sim card before, you can also use it to get Jio Football offer.
- Once you have any eligible mobile, you need to visit your nearest Jio retail store.
- From the store, you need to get a new Jio sim card/connection for your device.
- Now insert the Jio sim card in your eligible device and activate the sim card.
- You just need to make sure that the Jio sim isn’t used in any other device and your device isn’t used with any Jio sim card before & that’s it.
- Once you are done doing this, you will get the Jio Football offer activated for your Jio connection as well as your device.
- And you will also get 44 Rs 50 recharge vouchers which can be used for future recharges for your Jio connection.
How To Redeem Rs 50 Jio Recharge Vouchers?
Firstly, keep in mind that all the 44 recharge vouchers of Rs 55 shall expire on 31st May 2022. So, you need to use all of these before the expiry date which is 31st May 2022.
To redeem Rs 50 recharge vouchers, you will need to recharge with either Rs 198 plan or Rs 299 plan of Jio. Rs 50 recharge vouchers which you will get with Jio Football offer can’t be availed with any of the Jio recharge plans excepting Rs 198 and Rs 299.
- First of all, install My Jio app on your device.
- Sign in to the app using OTP.
- Now from quick links given at bottom, tap on “Recharge”.
- Then select Rs 198 or Rs 299 plan for the list and tap on “Buy”.
- Here you will see that the Rs 50 voucher has been applied automatically and Rs 50 amount will be deducted from the total amount which you need to pay.
- After that, choose any of the available payment methods and pay the money.
- That’s it, you have successfully redeemed one Rs 50 recharge voucher.
This way, you can use 44 vouchers every time you recharge with Rs 198 or Rs 299 plan till 31st May 2022.
Jio Football Offer Terms And Conditions
- This offer is available from 15th Feb to 31st March 2018.
- Offer valid with the eligible devices which are bought from India only.
- The device’s IMEI number shouldn’t be used with any other Jio sim previously.
- Users will get 44 recharge vouchers of Rs 55 totaling the cashback amount of Rs 2,200.
- All the recharge vouchers will be valid only with Rs 198 and Rs 299 plan till 31st May 2022.
- Rs 50 recharge vouchers will be added to the “My Vouchers” section of the My Jio App.
- Vouchers can be availed only on My Jio App.
- These vouchers can’t be transferred to any other user or used for any other Jio connection.
- Offer is available once per MSISDN & IMEI number.
Hope you guys liked Jio Football Offer. If you have any questions related to this offer, feel free to ask in the comment section below. And keep your eyes on PriceKaato Updates section to get more updates like this.