During this Holi 2018, Reliance Jio is crediting free 10GB 4G data to it’s users. We just recently got the news and many users already got it to their Jio account. The 10GB add-on voucher is given to all of them. You can also check yours by downloading and installing the MyJio app on your phone.
How To Check If You Got Jio 10GB Add-On Voucher?
Most of the users are getting it. But the voucher is specially given to Xiaomi and OnePlus smartphone users who are under Jio’s 4G network. To check if you also got free 10GB data from Jio, follow the steps below:
- Download and install MyJio app.
- Open the app and sign in to your Jio account.
- Navigate to Menu > My Plans section.
- Now you should see the 10GB add-on here.
- And if it’s not available there, go to My Vouchers section in the app.
- If it’s there, redeem it.
- And if it’s not there also, dial 1299.
Once you got 10GB 4G data voucher add-on from Jio, you can use it when you need extra data post you finish the daily cap.