As Reliance Jio started providing more benefits with their small packages like Rs 149 plan, every other telecom operators also launching small plans to compete with Jio Rs 149 plan. Today, Vodafone India silently launched all new Vodafone 181 plan for it’s subscribers. In this article, we are going to talk about Vodafone 181 plan details and how to get Vodafone 181 recharge on your number. So, let’s get started.
Vodafone 181 Plan Details & Benefits
As Vodafone 181 plan is designed to beat Jio Rs 149 plan, it offers very similar benefits like Jio’s plan. But with this Vodafone Rs 181 plan, users will get unlimited 2G data. Users will also provided unlimited voice calling to both local and STD numbers. This plan comes with the validity period of 28 days. But Vodafone launched this Rs 181 plan as bonus card.
2G, 3G and 4G all users can get Vodafone 181 recharge. But users will get 2G speed in all networks. The other fact is, though the voice calling is called unlimited, but to get rid of abuse, Vodafone recently cut down it from unlimited to 250 minutes a day and 1,000 minutes a week.
How To Get Vodafone 181 Recharge In Your Number?
- Firstly, dial 198 and make sure it’s available for you.
- Then visit your nearest Vodafone retailer.
- Ask for the Vodafone 181 recharge.
- Pay the money offline to the shopkeeper.
- Or download My Vodafone app from Play Store.
- Sign in to the app by verifying OTP.
- Navigate to the recharge section of the app.
- Select Vodafone 181 plan.
- Do the recharge from there.
- Pay the recharge amount online using credit/debit card or net banking.
- You can also use digital payment providers such as Paytm, Mobikwik, PhonePe etc.
Hope you liked this article about Vodafone 181 plan details and Vodafone 181 recharge process. Now enjoy your plan and share this with your friends also. Subscribe for more telecom news.