Jio Phone has already got huge popularity and millions of peoples have got the phone already. But as it doesn’t come with the Whatsapp app installed in it, there is the problem with everyone. But in this article, we are going to show you how to use Whatsapp in Jio Phone without installing anything just by using the default browser of the Jio Phone. So get ready to use Whatsapp in Jio Phone within minutes.
Requirements Of Using Whatsapp In Jio Phone
- You must have a Whatsapp account.
- You need have another smartphone which supports Whatsapp app.
- That smartphone should also have active data connection.
How To Use Whatsapp In Jio Phone Easily?
- First of all, take your smartphone.
- Turn on the data connection on the smartphone.
- Open the Whatsapp app there.
- Now take Jio Phone and open it’s browser.
- Head over to the Whatsapp Web here using Jio Phone.
- Now you will see a QR code on Jio Phone’s screen.
- Take the smartphone and tap on three dots.
- Tap on Whatsapp web, the camera will open.
- Hold the smartphone above the Jio Phone’s screen.
- Once the QR code scanning is complete, your Whatsapp account will be ready for use in Jio Phone.
- Now you can lock your smartphone and use Whatsapp in Jio Phone.
Hope you liked this post about how to use Whatsapp in Jio Phone. Now please share this trick with your friends and let them know how they can also do this.
Leave a Reply