Our honorable Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi is trying hard to bring the cashless economy in India. He also wants to take all the Government services online via websites and mobile apps so that people get access to important Govt services over the internet. Recently, MeitY launched UMANG app for Android to do the same. In this article we are going to share UMANG app download link by which you can download UMANG app and use it to access various e-Gov services at one place.
UMANG App Details
|Installs||500,000 – 1,000,000|
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Offered By||MeitY, Government Of India|
As you can see in the table given above, a large number of people have already downloaded UMANG app on their phone. UMANG app requires Android 4.4 and above to get installed. The app is published by MeitY (Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology), Government of India. The app was last updated on 7th November 2017. The current version of the UMANG app is 1.1.5.
UMANG App Download For Android
- Firstly, take your Android phone.
- Turn on the data connection.
- Open Google Play Store on your device.
- Search for UMANG app using the search bar.
- Tap and click on the Install button to download UMANG app.
- Once download is finished, you can use the app.
UMANG App Download For iPhone Or iOS
As of now, Indian Government has launched this app on Google Play Store only and it’s available for Android users only. But the technical team behind the app is working to develop the iOS version of the UMANG app very soon. Once it get completed, the UMANG iOS app will be available on iOS App Store for iPhone and other devices of Apple.
Update : UMANG App Download for iPhone Is Available Now!
Click Here to get UMANG app for iOS users.
UMANG App Download For Windows Phone
Though Windows Phones are very less popular today. But there are still a large number of users who are using the Windows Phone. So, Government of India has also developed the Windows version of the UMANG app so that Windows users can also get the benefits of this app. The app requires Windows 10 Mobile or Windows Phone 8.1. Get it by clicking here.
UMANG Registration Process
After completing UMANG app download, open the app and follow the steps given below to register yourself on the UMANG app.
- Tap on the Register option to sign up.
- Enter your mobile number associated with your Aadhaar card.
- A 6 digit one time password will be SMSed to that number.
- Insert the OTP if it’s not picked up automatically.
- Then set your Mobile Personal Identification Number (MPIN).
- After that, enter your Aadhaar card number on the UMANG app.
- Check the box that says “I, the holder of Aadhaar, hereby give my consent to MeitY to use my Aadhaar number, OTP for e-KYC with UIDAI for the purpose of availing services through UMANG”.
- Then tap on the Next button and you are done.
Now you are registered to the UMANG app and you can now have all the e-Gov services available on the app.
Services Offered By The UMANG App
- Information about the CBSE exam centers and results can be seen on this app.
- Both the online and offline mode of UMANG app provides various teaching and learning contents made by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
- Institutes and courses approved by All India Council for Technical Education can be found on the UMANG app.
- Farmers can access the Soil Health Card on this app to grow the cultivation of different crops.
- Youth of India can apply for skill training courses under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- UMANG app let it’s users to opt-in for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme.
- It helps farmers to secure their crops from natural calamities by offering the option to register for Crop Insurance.
- The UMANG app also includes the Online Registration System by which users can book appoinment and get information about the availability of lab and blood.
Hope you liked this article about UMANG app download process and the benefits of UMANG app. Now, please share this article with your friends and let them know about this amazing app where we can get multiple e-services offered by the Indian Government.