Now a days, PhonePe is a very popular app to transfer money online. This is something like Paytm and BHIM app. It let’s you send money to any bank. Not only this, you can also recharge your mobile or DTH, pay bills online, etc with PhonePe app. But the big benefit of this app is, it gives you cashbacks when you use this app to pay online. But a large number of users don’t know how to transfer PhonePe cashback into bank account. Though they didn’t provide any option to transfer cashback. But there is a way how you can take all the cashback balance in your bank account indirectly and safely.
PhonePe let’s you transact upto 1 lakh per transaction. You can use PhonePe wallet to get refunds or cashbacks when you buy anything from their partner websites. You can send payment instantly anytime anywhere. You just need a smartphone and an working internet connection. It also supports some regional languages like Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Gujrati, etc. The PhonePe app got over 10 million installs on Google Play Store. So, obviously, it’s a trusted and safe way to pay online.
How To Transfer PhonePe Cashback Into Bank Account?
Though PhonePe app itself didn’t provide any specific option to transfer cashback into bank, but we can do the same work indirectly. To do this, we need to use a PhonePe partner e-commerce platform Flipkart. This popular e-commerce store supports PhonePe wallet as a payment method. So, let’s see how to do this.
- First of all, open browser and visit Flipkart website here.
- Now create an account or sign in to your existing account.
- From the top-right corner, go to Hi Your Name! > Wallet.
- If your PhonePe wallet isn’t activated, then activate it from here.
- You can see your PhonePe wallet balance from here.
- Now, search any product from Flipkart and go to the product page.
- Then click on “Buy Now” and go to the Payment Options.
- Here, select PhonePe wallet as payment method.
- If you don’t have the full product price in PhonePe, then select Debit card also.
- Pay the amount using both your PhonePe wallet balance and bank account.
- So that, your PhonePe wallet will be empty and it’ll consume some from your bank.
- Finally, complete the order and money will be deducted from both wallet and bank.
Now, this was the first part where we spent all the balance of our PhonePe wallet and it also deducted money from your Bank account. So now, if we cancel the order, Flipkart will give us the refund. And there you can get the full refund in your bank account. Let’s see how to do this.
- Visit the “Orders” page from your Flipkart account.
- Now you can see the product here which you just ordered.
- Simply click on “Cancel Item” of the order to cancel it.
- Now Flipkart will send you the refund within ten minutes.
- But now, the full refund amount will be credited to your PhonePe wallet.
- Then open the PhonePe app from your phone and login to your account.
- Navigate to Menu > Wallet and drag and drop the PhonePe cashback into your bank account.
That’s it. Now the full refund amount which includes your previous PhonePe wallet balance and some of your bank account balance will be transferred to your bank account again and your PhonePe wallet will be empty. So, this way, we indirectly transferred all of our PhonePe wallet balance into our bank account within few minutes.
Important : How To Link Aadhaar Card With Your Mobile Number?
Hope you’ve understood that how to transfer PhonePe cashback into bank account indirectly. Please leave a comment below, if you are facing any difficulty. Stay tuned with our blog to get more tutorials like this and don’t forget to subscribe our blog to receive free email newsletters.
It’s not working now
Shibam Kar says
Thanks for informing us. We will repair this article soon.