We know, you use Paytm to recharge your phone/DTH or to send and receive money from others. That’s why you are here. We have a good news for you. Paytm is offering upto Rs 200 Paytm Cash if you link your Paytm with Aaadhaar card. By linking your Aadhaar with Paytm account, you will complete the KYC verification and it will help you in your upcoming transactions. So, let’s know, how to get upto Rs 200 Paytm cash by linking Aadhaar card with Paytm account.
Before we go to the how-to part. Let us explain the benefits of doing this excepting getting upto Rs 200 Paytm cash. Once you linking (also known as KYC verification) is done, your wallet limits will be increased. Like your maximum wallet balance limit will be Rs 1 Lakh (from Rs 10 Thousands). Then will also get benefits to transfer your funds to any other wallets or bank accounts.
You can also create your Paytm Bank savings account easily by using the Paytm app in just minutes. Paytm also keep bringing exclusive offers more frequently for users who have linked their Aadhaar with Paytm wallet.
How To Link Aadhaar With Paytm And Get Upto Rs 200?
- Firstly, make sure that you are using the latest version of Paytm app.
- Log in to your Paytm account.
- Tap on “KYC Upgrade” option from homepage.
- Enter your name and Aadhaar number there.
- Type in the address where you are living currently.
- Now just request for a call from Paytm.
- Or head over to your nearest Paytm verification center.
All done! Now just wait and your Aadhaar card will be linked with Paytm wallet within 48 hours. Once the verification is done, you will receive upto Rs 200 in your Paytm wallet. If you have any question, ask in the comment section below.