Previously, FreeCharge was owned by Snapdeal. But now, things have changed and Axis Bank acquired the FreeCharge. And now, a great offer is available on it. Users can get flat 100% cashback on mobile recharge on UPI payments. So, if you have UPI account and you also want to recharge your mobile/DTH with cashback offer, then you will get flat Rs 50 cashback on Rs 50 recharge. But you have to make payment using UPI.
How To Get 100% Cashback From FreeCharge UPI Offer?
- At first, download the FreeCharge app and create an account for you.
- Then initiate a mobile or DTH recharge of Rs 50 or more.
- Use coupon code “100UPI” and pay via UPI such as BHIM, etc.
- You will get flat Rs 50 cashback on your FreeCharge wallet soon.
T&C For FreeCharge UPI Offer
- Offer valid till 23 Oct 2017.
- Valid once per user only.
- Payment must be done using UPI.
- This offer is not valid for Airtel recharges.
- Make sure to use FreeCharge app to get the offer.
- Get 100% cashback on recharges worth Rs 50 or more.
- Partial payments are also allowed in this FreeCharge UPI Offer.
Leave a Reply