Amazon is India’s biggest online shopping stores. Millions of products are available on Amazon India site. You can order anything and get it delivered to your home within 2-4 days. Amazon has also launched it’s e-wallet called Amazon Pay Balance. Here you can get refund or add money with extra cashback offers and use them to shop there. But, many users wants to know that how to convert Amazon Pay Balance into gift cards. So, in this article, we are going to talk about this.
Many of the users created multiple Amazon accounts for the sake of getting more or for getting any product in first attempt at the time of flash sale. So, they also have different amount of money in different Amazon Pay Balance accounts. So, with this trick to convert Amazon Pay Balance into gift cards, users can also combine all the amounts from different accounts and then get it as any type of Gift cards such as Flipkart, Jabong, etc. The trick also let you do mobile/DTH recharges, bill payments using your Amazon pay balance.
How To Convert Amazon Pay Balance Into Gift Cards?
- At first, head over to the Komparify website here.
- Use your Google account to login to the site.
- Click on the recharge tab.
- Tap on E-commerce Vouchers.
- A form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the fields with correct details.
- Then select which gift card you want such as Flipkart, Amazon, etc.
- Click on recharge and select Amazon pay balance as payment mode.
- Pay the amount from your Amazon Pay Balance.
That’s it. You have successfully bought a gift card using your Amazon Pay Balance. Now you can use this gift card in appropriate store. Before you buy something from online, just head over to our saving & coupon website to get upto 90% discount on online shopping. Hope you liked the trick about how to convert Amazon Pay Balance into gift cards. If you have any query, ask via comment below.
Leave a Reply