Amazon has came up with another quiz time contest in association with Sony. This time you can win a Sony portable party system speaker by answering some simple questions. Don’t worry! We have added all the answers here and you can simply install the Amazon app on your mobile and after signing into your account, you can start answering. So, without any time waste let’s jump into the Amazon Sony portable party system quiz answers today.
Amazon Sony Portable Party System Quiz Answers Today
- 1. What is a fathometer used to measure?
- Ans – Ocean depth
- 2. Where in the human body is the stapedius muscle situated?
- Ans – Ears
- 3. Which of these Raj Kapoor starrers was also released overseas as ‘The Vagabond’?
- Ans – Awara
- 4. If you were a cartographer, what would you be studying?
- Ans – Maps
- 5. In which city can you find the mausoleum of Mughal Empress Arjumand Banu Begum?
- Ans – Agra
Once you answer this five questions correctly, you will be automatically added to the lucky draw. If you win the draw, you will be notified with an email. And the prize Sony portable party system will be sent to your address. However, you need to prove your identity by providing them scanned copy of your ID card.
T&C Of Amazon Sony Portable Party System Quiz Answers Today
- Valid till 15th Dec 12:00PM only.
- You must participate through Amazon app.
- Winners will be announced on 31st Jan 2019.
- Winner will be selected through lucky draw.
- You must answer all questions correctly to be eligible for the selection in lucky draw.