Amazon India has came up with their new contest called Amazon February Quiz. In this article, we have listed all the correct Amazon February Quiz Answers. Just follow the instructions and participate in Amazon February Quiz. Lucky winners will get free shopping from Amazon for 6 months which is huge.
How To Participate In Amazon February Quiz Contest?
- First of all, download the Amazon app on your mobile.
- Install it and open the app.
- Sign in to your Amazon account or create a new one.
- Now from homepage of the app, scroll down.
- You will see the Amazon February Quiz image.
- Just click on that and answer all the questions correctly.
Below, we have already listed all the Amazon February Quiz Answers.
Amazon February Quiz Answers
1. What did Alexander Fleming introduce to the world on February 14th in 1929?
2. Which Italian city, where Romeo and Juliet lived in Shakespeare`s play, still receives about 1,000 letters on Valentine’s Day each year?
3. In India, National Science Day is celebrated on 28th February to mark the discovery of?
Answer- Raman effect.
4. The whole month of February 2018 will not have a single full moon day. The last time this happened in February 1999.
5. Which of these is a western zodiac sign associated with February?
6. Which term is also used to refer to the first full moon of February?
Answer- Ice moon.
Amazon February Quiz Winner Announcement
Only 1 winner will be chosen from all the participant. Participants who will give even 1 wrong answer, will be disqualified. Winner would be chosen with the help of lucky draw.
Winner will get the prize on or before 30th April 2018. The prize will be 6 months free shopping from Amazon. And the winner will be provided Rs 10,000 per month on Amazon Pay Balance for 6 months which is huge. The winner will end up getting total of Rs 60,000 over the period of 6 months.
Amazon February Quiz Contest Summary
- The contest will be valid from 1st Feb to 28th Feb 2018.
- The contest is available only on Amazon mobile app.
- Participant must sign in with their own Amazon account on the app.
- In order to be eligible for the lucky draw, participant must answer all the questions correctly.
- Winner will get Rs 10,000 Pay Balance per month for 6 months (Total Rs 60,000).
- Contest not available on Amazon app for iPhone 4 & below, Windows phone & tablets.
Amazon India always keep their customers excited with their Amazon Quiz Contest. Here you can win various products or Amazon Pay Balance by participating and giving correct Amazon Quiz Answers. So, here we will share answers of Amazon Voylla Quiz Contest.
Just follow the instruction given below and give all the answers correctly and you can win Voylla Jewellery Hamper from Amazon India. So, let’s get started.
Participating On Amazon Voylla Quiz Contest Today
To participate in Amazon Voylla quiz contest today, you need to download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store. This contest is only available on Amazon mobile app.
- Then install and open the app.
- Go to homepage and keep scrolling down.
- Below, you will spot the Voylla Amazon Quiz image.
- Tap on that image and it will start asking questions.
- Now you need to give all the answers correctly.
- Below we have listed all the correct answers for these questions so that you can win this Amazon Voylla Quiz Contest.
Amazon Voylla Quiz Contest Answers
Q. A bangle typically is worn around which part of the body?
Q. Which of these is not a kind of jewellery?
Q. Which of these units is used to measure mass of Diamonds?
Q. Valentine’s Day is celebrated in honor of whom?
A. Saint velentine
Q. Which of these famous fictional pairs are lovers
A. Romeo and juliet.
Amazon Voylla Quiz Contest Winners
Total 15 participant will be chosen via lucky draw. They will be announced winners on or before 30 Apr 2018. Only those can be winners who have answered all the questions asked in the contest without any error.